6. The next step is optional. I took some branches from outside and spray painted them brown. I then cut the branch into smaller sticks and used it as a filler. I wanted it to be very full and tangle. I then took little green balls and glued them to cut ends to make it look like tree buds on the branch.
7. Then I added some regular old leaves and glued them right onto the tree to make it even more full.
8. This is what I ended up with.
9. The last step is using floral picks and tacking grape vine to the tree top. I first used a hot glue gun, but the grape vine wouldn't stick to the tree. If you don't have floral picks, just use a toothpick and wrap one end with some wire, leaving a tail of wire to wrap around your grape vine.
9. Wrap the wire around the end of the vine securely, and push it into the tree top. I like to place it in the bottom. I had to push this pretty hard, but don't worry your sticks shouldn't break.
10. Here is a pic of me pushing it through the tree top. I did this several times, for a full effect.
Viola! A way fun inexpensive Easter Topiary!
f you have any questions just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Thanks for reading!