Thursday, March 26, 2009

Four Dollars

Can I just say four dollars! Four dollars to a great keepsake. Four dollars to decorating. Four dollars to fun storage and displaying. Four dollars spent the thrift store! Isn't it fun and out of the box. I have been wanting a fun birdcage, but when I found this I saw potential. I'm sure you can guess what it is meant to be used for, but I think it works better used as this:


This little birdie I found at Freddy's (Fred Meyer), and I couldn't just pass him up. He is so sweet and endearing. He was also four dollars, but he was worth every penny!

I love the ornamental details this piece has. It was originally off white with brown smudges all over it, but I thought why not give it a face lift with classic black. Since then it has stolen the spotlight of the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment