Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Before and After

Yes I know I am a renter, but I just don't want to sit around and keep my surroundings frumpy. My mother has always said, beautify your life no matter where you live. I have permission to change my surroundings for the better, so I will take advantage of that. Here is a small, sad, abused cabinet. I decided to give it a face lift.
You see the veneer shining through? It has been like this since the day we moved in, and I have been bothered by it for four years now! Time for change.

I repainted some hard wear, sanded, primed, and painted. Now look a the difference!

Even though it is completely the same piece, it looks like it took a day at the spa.


Loven the new hardware! I really do enjoy the chrome finish. I will have to look into other metal colors. So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment